Product Name: Swagbucks
Overall Rating: 78 out of 100
Price: Free (join here)
Owners: Josef Gorowitz, Scott Dudelson, Ron Leshem, Eron Zehavi
Overview of Swagbucks
Swagbucks is a legitimate rewards program. You earn points redeemable for gift cards and cash. There’s a number of ways to earn. I’ve listed some of them below.
- Get cashback for shopping at over 1,500 retailers. Earn SB (Swagbucks) for every dollar you spend.
- Search the web using Swagbucks Yahoo! Powered search engine and earn SB (Swagbucks).
- Watch entertaining videos to earn free gift cards and SB (Swagbucks).
- Earn by entering Swag codes or fun reward phrases found on the site, on Facebook, Twitter, Blog and more.
- Answer fun surveys and polls to earn SB (Swagbucks).
- Earn SB (Swagbucks) when you sign up for new services, check out free samples, discover offers and more.
- Refer your friends and earn 10% of all the SB (Swagbucks) they earn.
Redeem your SB (Swagbucks) at the Swag Store for gift cards or cash deposited into your paypal account.
- It’s a real legitimate company.
- It’s free to join.
- You only need to be 13 years old or older to join so, teenagers can earn a few bucks.
- The site is easy to use.
- There’s a wide range of gift cards to choose from when redeeming your SB (Swagbucks).
- Earn 30 SB (Swagbucks) automatically when you sign up.
- It takes a while to accumulate enough SB (Swagbucks) for redeeming.
- You’re not going to get rich or be able to earn a living from Swagbucks.
- Not yet available in all countries.
- Search feature doesn’t work for all searches.
Who is it for?
Anyone with some spare time that wants to earn some freebies doing things they already do online.
Help and Support
- You can search for help at their huge Help Center.
- You can submit a written request.
- There’s a Blog called The Daily Swag which you can browse through and search for answers or to see what’s going on.
- There’s a Take a Tour link to help show you how to navigate around and do things.
- You can subscribe to their bi-monthly newsletter for special offers, news and updates.
Price: Free (join here)
Swagbucks final opinion/verdict
Don’t expect to get rich on Swagbucks. It’s just not going to happen. If you have some free time and you want to earn a few extra dollars, it’s OK. It is not a scam and it is legitimate.
It’s free to join so if you want to join, you can do so here at this link Swagbucks.com.
If you want to see my #1 Program that teaches you how to own your own Online Business, then I highly recommend you read my Wealthy Affiliate Review.
Please leave me your comments and questions in the comments section below. I would love to hear from you.